At Depew Oil we sell and install oil, gas, and propane furnaces and boilers.. We offer heating equipment service plans to ensure that your furnace runs smoothly which in turn will decrease your fuel consumption and save you money. Above all, having annual maintenance performed on your heating equipment will give you peace of mind knowing that everything is in proper working order. If you are in need of service, all you have to do is call and one of our knowledgeable technicians will be on the way to assist you. With over 10 years in the business, Depew Oil is committed to providing the best and most dependable service to you.
Here at Depew Energy, we pride ourselves in always looking out for our customers. We wanted to take a minute to remind our customers that our Service Agreements can help can you save on heating costs! Our Service Agreements all contain important items that will help you save on your heating bills including:
- An Annual Tune-up - Tune-ups on your heating system should be performed annually. Your annual tune-up could help you save up to 10% on heating costs!
- 24-7 Emergency Service - If you need service in the middle of the night, Depew Energy Service Agreement customers can rest assured that we will be there for you, 24/7!
- Parts Protection - We cover most parts and labor for any repair on your boiler or furnace if they become defective due to normal wear and tear. For a complete list of parts covered, call our office today!
Complete Service contract coming soon for download.
THE IMPORTANCE OF AN ANNUAL TUNE-UP
Gain the benefit of using less fuel while enjoying better comfort and reliability. Depew Energy's tune-up is for all types of heating equipment and fuel types. A well running heating system can save up to 10% per year on fuel expenditures, but that is not all. When your system is tuned and maintained properly, it is an investment in equipment longevity. Your heating system is the most important "appliance" in your home, and one of the most costly to replace. You can keep it running reliably, efficiently, and safely with an expert tune-up from one of our licensed technicians.
Upgrading your Heating System
Your heating unit works hard all year, especially in the winter months, but is it working as hard as it could be? The older your unit, the more likely it needs to be serviced annually to ensure you are not throwing your money out the window. A well maintained heating system helps cut your energy bill by up to 10% and extends the lifespan of this expensive equipment. We conduct a thorough system evaluation with every system tune-up we perform. Details of this service include:
- Thoroughly brush & vacuum the heating unit, flue pipe, chimney base.
- Check and replace oil filter cartridge & gaskets (if equipped), replace pump strainer (if equipped) & gaskets.
- Replace nozzle, brush drawer assembly, properly adjust electrodes & check electrode porcelains.
- Inspect & clean air tube & combustion head.
- Test transformer/igniter, clean cad cell & properly align.
- Check & lubricate burner motor (if applicable), clean burner housing, air inlets and fan, check burner coupling for cracks and wear.
- Inspect circulators and zone valves (lubricate if applicable), check control settings, check expansion/compression tank for proper system pressure.
- Perform a complete electronic efficiency test adjusting for peak operation.